The Free Silai Machine Yojana was introduced by Prime Minister Narendra Modi. , which was created by the Modi administration to empower women and encourage them to work from home. In each state, more than 50000 women would receive free Silai machines. It will benefit women in both rural and urban regions who are economically challenged. Interested females around the country who want to obtain free sewing machines must apply through this programme. This plan is only open to women between the ages of 20 and 40. Read on to learn more about the Free Silai Machine Yojana 2022, including its highlights, objectives, features and benefits, eligibility criteria, application procedures, and more.
PM Modi Free Silai Machine Yojana 2022
The Prime Minister has declared that this initiative will help all women in the country. For all those ladies who are severely poor, the government has devised a sewing machine plan. This technique allows women to earn money while sitting at home comfortably, without having to leave the house, to make their life simpler. In both urban and rural sections of the country, this project will benefit economically disadvantaged women and labourers. Under the Pradhanmantri Free Silai Machine 2022 scheme, the federal government would provide a free sewing machine to more than 50000 women in each state. Through this programme, labour women will be able to sustain themselves and their children by acquiring a free Silai machine. Haryana, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Uttar Pradesh, Karnataka, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, and Bihar are the first states to implement the scheme.
Key Highlights for PM Modi Free Silai Machine Yojana 2022
|Launched By||Central Government of INDIA|
|Name of Scheme||Free Silai Machine Yojana|
|Objective||To make women self sufficient and encourage them to work at home|
|Benefits||To earn money fron the comfort of home|
|Beneficiary||Poor and labouring women|
|State||All over india|
|Scheme Under||State Government|
Objectives of PM Modi Free Silai Machine Yojana 2022
Our country’s unemployment rate has risen dramatically as a result of the Coronavirus Pandemic. Life has become incredibly difficult for everyone, particularly self-sufficient women who have no one to rely on. Many women who are unemployed are going through a difficult period in their life. This initiative was established to help women become self-sufficient and independent by providing financial assistance. The Free Sewing Machine Scheme 2022 aims to give free sewing machines to individuals. Labor women will become self-sufficient and empowered, and the situation of rural women will improve, thanks to this free sewing machine programme 2022.
Benefits of PM Modi Free Silai Machine Yojana 2022
The following are some of the scheme’s primary advantages:
- Under the Free Sewing Machine Scheme 2021, the government will distribute free sewing machines to every working women in the country.
- Sewing the clothing of persons sitting at home is a lucrative business for women in the nation.
- Women from economically challenged families in both rural and urban sections of the country will benefit from this approach.
- Women who are disadvantaged in the country will be able to find work as a result of this effort.
- Under the Pradhan Mantri Free Silai Machine 2022 scheme, the federal government would provide free sewing machines to more than 50000 women in every state.
- Women’s families’ economic circumstances will improve, allowing them to live freely.
Features of PM Modi Free Silai Machine Yojana 2022
The following are some of the scheme’s primary features:
- The Prime Minister’s Free Sewing Machine Scheme also encourages women to start their own businesses.
- As part of this campaign, more than 50 thousand women from all 50 states will get free sewing machines.
- This strategy has been implemented in Uttar Pradesh, Haryana, Gujarat, Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, and other states. This initiative will be implemented across the country in the future.
Eligibility Criteria for PM Modi Free Silai Machine Yojana 2022
Applicants who want to apply for the scheme must fulfill the eligibility criteria put forward by the Central Government of India. The eligibility criteria for the scheme are as follows:
- Applicants must be nationals of India.
- Women between the ages of 20 and 40 are eligible to enrol for this programme.
- Under this Free Silai Machine 2022, a working woman’s husband’s annual salary shall not exceed Rs 12000.
- This plan would only be available to widows and handicapped women throughout the country.
- The Pradhan Mantri Free Silai Machine 2022 will only be available to the poorest women in the country.
States Covered Under Free Sewing Machine Program
This program has only been adopted in a few states but will also be applied across the country shortly. The following is a list of states where this strategy has been implemented:
- Uttar Pradesh is a state in India.
- Madhya Pradesh is a state in India.
- Eastern India’s state
Documents Required for PM Modi Free Silai Machine Yojana 2022
While filling up the application form for the scheme some important documents will be needed by the applicants, make sure to keep them handy. The documents required for the scheme are as follows:
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card
- Passport Size Photograph
- Mobile Number
- Age Proof
- Income Certificate
- Identity Card
- Community Certificate
- Disability medical certificate if handicapped.
- If a woman is a widow then her inspector widow certificate.
Application Procedure for PM Modi Free Silai Machine Yojana 2022
Applicants need to follow the below-given steps to apply for the Free Silai Machine Yojana 2022
- First of all, go to the Official Website of the Free Silai Machine Yojana 2022
- The website’s home page will appear on the screen.
- To apply for a free supply of sewing machines, go to the Application Form for Free Sewing Machines Link.
- When you click on the link, a PDF application form will appear on your screen.
- Now you may save and download the application form.
- Take a printout of the application form after that.
- Fill up the form with all of the essential information, such as your name, date of birth, father/name, husband’s and so on.
- Then, with the application form, attach all of the relevant papers.
- Now go over the application form again to make sure there are no errors.
- Then, send the application form to the appropriate department.
- The official in charge will now review the application that has been submitted.
For further details or in case of any query or complaint related to the F Free Silai Machine Yojana 2022, feel free to contact on the below-given details:
- Technical Team
- National Informatics Centre
- A4B4, 3rd Floor, A Block
- CGO Complex, Lodhi Road
- New Delhi-110003