The Uttar Pradesh government’s Samajik Kalyan Vibhag is administering the old age pension plan 2022 for older folks. The entire and most recent list of UP old age pension system recipients is accessible on the official website at sspy-up.gov.in until 2021-22. Anyone may readily view this vridha pension yojana list for the years 2021-22, 2020-21, 2019-20, and earlier years.
After the new boost declared by CM Yogi Adityanath, all old individuals over 60 years of age whose names appear on the pan-India final BPL list are eligible to receive Rs. 1000 per month under the Budhapa Pension Yojana (earlier Rs. 500 per month). Eligible candidates can register online for the UP Old Age Pension Scheme 2022, and recipients can check their pension status and the list of bridha pensioners on the social welfare department’s official website, sspy-up.gov.in.
UP Vridha Pension Yojana
In order to support the financially weak old, and other types of weak and helpless people in UP, provision of many pensions (UP Vridha Pension Yojana) is made by the UP government, as in today’s time, many people are living with their mothers. Due to not earning any kind of income by the father, they either force them to live separately or leave their parents in old age home, but in the greed of this contribution amount by the government, all the people take care of their old age.to provide assistance to the old people in this way, keeping the parents with them, and to financially help the old people who do not have any support UP Social Welfare Department has UP Vriddha Pension Yojana .
Through the UP Vriddha Pension Yojana (List), an amount of Rs 500 will be sent every month by the government to the bank accounts of the applicants of this scheme. For this, it is necessary for the applicant to have a bank account, and that account should be linked to the applicant’s Aadhar card. Under this scheme, those elderly persons of the state are allowed to apply, who are above the age of 60 years.this scheme (UP Vridha Pension Yojana) , all those old women and men will not be completely dependent on any other person, this will help all those people who do not have any means of earning. Every year the list of applicants is issued by the government for applying in this scheme.
Key Highlight of UP Vridha Pension Yojana
|Conducted By||UP Government|
|Name of Yojana||UP Vridha Pension Yojana|
|Purpose||To provide financial assistance to the old age groups of UP|
|Eligibility Criteria||Age of 60 years|
|Official website||OldAge Pension Scheme (sspy-up.gov.in)|
Objective of UP Vridha Pension Yojana
The Uttar Pradesh government’s Samajik Kalyan Vibhag is administering the old age pension plan 2022 for older folks. The Government of Uttarpradesh starting Vridha Pension Yojana with the aim to provide financial assistance to the old age group of UP for their livelihood. The pensioners will buy their medicines, household stuff or other necessary things. Elders have to depend on others to earn their living. That’s why the government has started this scheme.
Benefits of UP Vridha Pension Yojana
The state government gives financial assistance to the beneficiary in the form of a monthly pension. Vidha Pension Yojana in Uttar Pradesh Applicants must be at least 60 years old. The state government has initiated an old age pension plan in every state in the country. The government provides a monthly cash support of 400 rupees and deposits 1200 rupees in the beneficiary’s account every three months under the plan.
DBT is used to send the cash granted to the recipient straight to his or her bank account.
Pension Scheme for the Elderly in Uttar Pradesh 2022 Aside from that, beneficiaries are chosen under this system by a Gram Panchayat in rural regions and a Sub-Collector/City Magistrate in urban areas.
The Gram Panchayat transmits the qualifying beneficiary’s application to the Block Development Officer, who then forwards it to the District Social Welfare Officer’s office.
The application is then approved, and the paperwork are reviewed by the Social Welfare Officer’s office; if the documents are deemed to be valid, the beneficiary’s pension is begun.
Eligibility Criteria for UP Vridha Pension Scheme
- A permanent resident of the state of Uttar Pradesh is required to apply.
- The applicant should be at least 60 years old.
- The applicant is on BPL list No. 2002. SSC number is required.
- A bank account connected to the Aadhar card is required for the recipient.
- Tehsildar shall attest the income certificate.
- The Gram Panchayat in the rural region and the Sub-District Officer / City Magistrate in the urban area are in charge of selecting the beneficiaries for this initiative.
- The applicant must have their own Aadhar card.
- Aadhar card
- bank account passbook
- birth/age certificate
- Identity Card (Voter ID / Ration Card / Aadhar Card)
- Income certificate issued by the competent authority
Application Procedure for UP Vridha Pension Yojana
- To apply, you must first go to the scheme’s official website. http://sspy-up.gov.in/IndexOAP.aspx will have to depart. This webpage is accessed by clicking on this link.
- The homepage will open on your screen where you have to click on Old Age Pension link.
- After that a new page will display on your screen where you have to click on Apply Online link.
- Then, registration page will open where you have to fill your details such as- District, Resident, Tehsil, Father Name, Gender, Catogery, Full Address, Contact, Date of Birth, etc.
- In another column fill your bank details or upload the documents.
- After filling all the details click on the submit button for final submission of application form.
If you have any problems applying for this plan or want more information about it, you may call the hotline number listed below: –
Toll-free number for the Department of Social Welfare: 18004190001.