Numerous programmes targeted at empowering Dalits are carried out by both the federal and state governments. These schemes provide a range of economic incentives to Dalits. The Telangana government also recently launched the Telangana Dalit Bandhu Scheme. This initiative would provide cash incentives to Dalits to assist them in finding self-employment. The government plans to use this sum by the end of the following fiscal year, or FY 2023, to support over 2 lakh Dalit people. On this website, we will provide you with all of the information you need about the Dalitha Bandhu Scheme. This page covers the totality of the Telangana Dalit Bandhu Plan 2022.This post will teach you how to take advantage of the Yojana. You will also discover more about the scheme’s aims, benefits, features, requirements, acceptable documents, application procedure, and so on.
Telangana Dalitha Bandhu Scheme 2022
The state government has implemented the Telangana Dalit Bandhu Scheme. In essence, it is a welfare programme aimed at empowering Dalit households and encouraging them to become entrepreneurs. Through this scene, the government will distribute Rs. 10 lakh to each household. This will be the country’s largest cash transfer programme. The Chief Minister convened a meeting with elected Dalit leaders and delegates to discuss this idea. During this meeting, it was determined that the programme would choose 11900 households, 100 from each of the state’s 119 assembly constituencies. Without a bank guarantee, the families would receive a Rs. 10 lakh grant to help them start their enterprises. The government has allocated Rs 1200 crore to implement this plan. This idea would be tested initially in the Huzurabad assembly constituency.
Highlights of Telangana Dalitha Bandhu Scheme 2022
|Name of Scheme||Telangana Dalitha Bandhu Scheme 2022|
|Introduced By||Government of Telangana|
|Benefits||The families would receive Rs. 10 lakh|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of Telangana|
Given Objective of Telangana Dalitha Bandhu Scheme 2022
The major purpose of the Telangana Dalit Bandhu Scheme is to give the state’s Dalits more power. This strategy would provide financial assistance to Dalits who want to create their own enterprises. This approach will raise the standard of living for Dalits. Furthermore, if this strategy is fulfilled, Dalits would get independence. Furthermore, this approach will reduce the state’s unemployment rate. Through this initiative, Dalits will be able to start their own enterprises, contributing to their overall progress. This initiative will be implemented in every assembly district in the state.
Automobiles Worth Rs 94.84 Million Distributed Under The Scheme
On April 14, 2022, a ceremony was held in Hyderabad’s Ambedkar stadium. During this ceremony, Gangula Kamlakar, the state’s minister of BC welfare and civic supplies, handed automobiles to Dalits as part of the Telangana Dalit Bandhu Scheme. The recipients received around 769 automobiles worth Rs 94.84 crore. The Telangana Chief Minister initiated this scheme to strengthen the economic position of the state’s Dalit community. Furthermore, the state is pursuing a slew of new initiatives to improve the social and economic conditions of Dalits.
In a government licence, there is a reservation
In order to encourage Dalit entrepreneurship, the government will also adopt a reservation system in industries where it awards licences. When giving licences for enterprises like as wineries, pharmacies, fertiliser stores, rice mills, and so on, the government will grant Dalits reservations. In addition to cash assistance, the government wants to permanently establish a corpus known as the Dalit Security Fund to help the beneficiary in the event of any problems. This money will be managed by the district collector. This fund requires a little commitment from the recipient. Furthermore, the government will issue identity cards containing computer chips that will allow it to monitor the scheme’s progress.
Benefits and Features Dalitha Bandhu Telangana Scheme 2022
- The state government has implemented the Telangana Dalit Bandhu Scheme.
- This welfare program’s primary goal is to empower dalit households and encourage them to start businesses.
- Through this policy, the government will distribute Rs. 10 lakh to each household.
- This will be the country’s largest cash transfer programme.
- The Chief Minister convened a meeting with elected dalit leaders and delegates to discuss this initiative.
- During this session, it was decided that 11900 families, 100 from each of the state’s 119 assembly districts, would be chosen to participate in the programme.
- Without a bank guarantee, the families would receive a Rs. 10 lakh grant to help them start their enterprises.
- The government has allocated Rs 1200 crore to implement this plan.
- This strategy will be tested in the Huzurabad assembly seat.
- Based on the outcomes of its implementation in Huzurabad, this initiative will be gradually implemented throughout the state.
- Officials are also encouraged to visit the colonies and interact with the families there before formulating the criteria for the programmes.
- When the guidelines are finalised, the recipient will be picked from among the eligible dalit households.
- On July 26, 2021, a conference for 427 dalit men and women from the Huzurabad assembly sector was also conducted. There were 15 resource persons in attendance, as well as two men and two women from each of the villages and municipal wards.
- They were informed of the plan’s objective.
- As part of the scheme’s pilot study, which will also analyse the scheme’s success, a safety fund will be established for the recipient.
- The CM has authorised an extra Rs 2000 crore for the Huzurabad pilot project, in addition to the Rs 1200 crore.
- In order to foster dalit entrepreneurship, the government will also adopt a reservation system in industries where licences are distributed.
Eligibility Criteria for Dalitha Bandhu Telangana Scheme 2022
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of Telangana.
- The applicant must belong to the dalit community.
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- Email id
- Ration card
- Aadhar Card
- Residence certificate
- Caste certificate, etc.
How to Apply for Dalitha Bandhu Telangana 2022 Scheme
The government has established the Telangana Dalit Bandhu Scheme. The official website of the government is about to go live. Beneficiaries can apply for this programme by visiting the official website. This item will be updated as soon as the government creates an official website. As a result, we urge that you continue reading this article.
Office: 040-23452933, 23455205, 23456698
Office Fax: 23452498
Residence: 040-23410888, 23410333, 23410666
YOUR KNOWLEDGE IS OUR DUTY